CORONA VIRUS UPDATE
To all of our valued customers, we'd like to personally update you on the evolving 2020 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, and the precautions we’re currently taking at Shique Hair & Beauty.
We are also actively monitoring the World Health Organisation, CDC and Australian Government situation updates to ensure that we follow the latest advice.
The current guidelines are that anyone who has travelled internationally, or has come into direct contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the previous 14 days must seek medical advice and self isolate for 14 days.
On top of following this advice ourselves, we kindly ask that our customers do so as well for their own safety.
Our Salon Hygiene policies
Whilst salon hygiene has always been extremely important to us, I wanted to take this opportunity to update all clients as to what health and safety practices are in place.
- All salon tools such as tweezers and nail clippers are properly cleaned after every appointment including the use of hospital grade disinfectant
- All equipment used by our Stylists such as lights, stools etc is cleaned using alcohol wipes after every appointment. (Extra time has been added in between bookings to allow for this)
- All staff have been trained to use hand sanitizer regularly, and we have provided some throughout the salon for clients
- In addition to wearing protective gloves during each appointment, our Stylists are trained to thoroughly wash their hands immediately prior to commencing your service.
- We will now be asking every client upon arrival to wash their hands, and eyelashes at our provided sink prior to commencing their appointment.
- Our salon has several ventilation points throughout the salon and remains professionally cleaned
- We will continue to wipe down surfaces reception desk and waiting area are being sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- If you wish to wear a mask during your appointment we have no issue however due to the limit of our own supply and cannot supply you
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you cough or sneeze, do it into your sleeve, or use a tissue. Dispose of the tissue immediately into a closed rubbish bin, and then clean your hands.
- Wear a mask if you wish to do so
If you feel unwell, stay at home and call your healthcare provider.
While some events have already been cancelled, others are still yet to announce and circumstances will continue to change day to day.
We ask that you stay up to date with our social media posts regarding your bookings and events. Please understand we are a small team and we ask for your patience as we address the situation and we will do our best to ensure we keep everyone up to date.
For all NBA & Arnold’s competitors we will be in contact regarding your bookings.
We will be continuing business as usual and we look forward to seeing you in the salon. We will continue to keep everyone updated via our social media.
Thanks for your understanding at this time.